Chilly was a popular German disco/rock band at the end of the 1970s and the beginning of the 1980s. Their most famous songs include hits like 'Johnny Loves Jenny', 'Come to L.A.', 'Simply a Love Song', 'For Your Love' and 'Get Up And Move'. The Song For Your Love was originally written by Graham Gouldman (later of 10cc fame) and performed by the Yardbirds in 1965. Chilly's version was in turn covered by DJ Hell on the album Munich Machine and was also re-released in 2006 by the French label D-Classics in an edited version called "4 Love".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Are The Popkings - (4:02) - 906 plays
- Simply A Love Song - (3:14) - 799 plays
- For Your Love - (5:52) - 486 plays
- Springtime - (3:37) - 465 plays
- Dance With Me - (4:35) - 379 plays
- Johnny Loves Jenny - (3:20) - 250 plays
- Secret Lies - (3:14) - 301 plays
- Doll Queen - (2:31) - 242 plays
- Come To L.A. - (3:28) - 317 plays
- For Your Love and for Your Love Suite - (11:50) - 351 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online