Chilly was a popular German disco/rock band at the end of the 1970s and the beginning of the 1980s. Their most famous songs include hits like 'Johnny Loves Jenny', 'Come to L.A.', 'Simply a Love Song', 'For Your Love' and 'Get Up And Move'. The Song For Your Love was originally written by Graham Gouldman (later of 10cc fame) and performed by the Yardbirds in 1965. Chilly's version was in turn covered by DJ Hell on the album Munich Machine and was also re-released in 2006 by the French label D-Classics in an edited version called "4 Love".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Are The Popkings - (4:02) - 874 plays
- For Your Love - (5:52) - 394 plays
- Simply A Love Song - (3:14) - 833 plays
- Johnny Loves Jenny - (3:20) - 354 plays
- Secret Lies - (3:14) - 260 plays
- Dance With Me - (4:35) - 268 plays
- for your love (todd terje re-edit) - (8:23) - 185 plays
- Springtime - (3:37) - 315 plays
- Come To L.A. - (3:28) - 273 plays
- Doll Queen - (2:31) - 230 plays