133 Shouts - 531,624 Scrobbles
Hailing from Morris, Minnesota, Children 18:3 started out in 1999 as a ska band. Today, they play hard punk rock music. The band is comprised of siblings David Hostetter (lead vocals/guitar), LeeMarie Hostetter (bass/vocals), and Seth Hostetter (drums). Their indie debut, a 6-track EP titled Places I Don't Want To Go, was self-released in 2004. After a few years of trying, they finally won the music tournament at Club 3 Degrees, a premiere Christian music club in Minneapolis, in may of 2005.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Homemade Valentine - (2:29) - 1,699 plays
- Moment to Moment - (2:40) - 1,481 plays
- Cover Your Eyes - (2:10) - 1,203 plays
- All My Balloons - (2:15) - 1,025 plays
- We'll Never Say Goodbye - (4:08) - 852 plays
- Oh Bravo - (3:10) - 778 plays
- Bandits - (2:41) - 704 plays
- LCM - (2:15) - 814 plays
- Mock The Music - (2:53) - 574 plays
- You Know We're All So Fond Of Dying - (2:47) - 704 plays