12 Shouts - 390,679 Scrobbles
Source: chielimusic.com Chieli Minucci was born and raised in NYC. Son of Catherine & Ulpio Minucci (a concert pianist/composer, who wrote the 50s hit, Domani (Julius LaRosa), A Thousand Thoughts of You, and Felicia (both Nat King Cole). Chieli grew up in Queens, NY, where he still resides today. He began music early on, studying classical piano from the age of 5, and eventually switched over to guitar at 8. He was continually surrounded by the sound of music, through his father's piano playing, and composing, which was to play a key role in his musical future as a writer himself.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kickin' It Hard - (5:20) - 1,187 plays
- Cause We've Ended As Lovers - (5:03) - 1,168 plays
- Got It Goin' On - (4:49) - 918 plays
- Night Grooves - (5:21) - 899 plays
- Anything and Everything - (4:53) - 702 plays
- Chic - (6:05) - 665 plays
- Endless Summer - (5:54) - 727 plays
- Anything & Everything - (4:55) - 630 plays
- Sweet On You - (4:19) - 483 plays
- My Girl Sunday - (4:37) - 465 plays