12 Shouts - 388,733 Scrobbles
Source: chielimusic.com Chieli Minucci was born and raised in NYC. Son of Catherine & Ulpio Minucci (a concert pianist/composer, who wrote the 50s hit, Domani (Julius LaRosa), A Thousand Thoughts of You, and Felicia (both Nat King Cole). Chieli grew up in Queens, NY, where he still resides today. He began music early on, studying classical piano from the age of 5, and eventually switched over to guitar at 8. He was continually surrounded by the sound of music, through his father's piano playing, and composing, which was to play a key role in his musical future as a writer himself.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kickin' It Hard - (5:20) - 1,155 plays
- Cause We've Ended As Lovers - (5:03) - 1,151 plays
- Got It Goin' On - (4:49) - 891 plays
- Night Grooves - (5:21) - 914 plays
- Anything and Everything - (4:53) - 725 plays
- Sweet On You - (4:19) - 585 plays
- Endless Summer - (5:54) - 793 plays
- Chic - (6:05) - 660 plays
- Anything & Everything - (4:55) - 616 plays
- My Girl Sunday - (4:37) - 469 plays