12 Shouts - 374,686 Scrobbles
Source: chielimusic.com Chieli Minucci was born and raised in NYC. Son of Catherine & Ulpio Minucci (a concert pianist/composer, who wrote the 50s hit, Domani (Julius LaRosa), A Thousand Thoughts of You, and Felicia (both Nat King Cole). Chieli grew up in Queens, NY, where he still resides today. He began music early on, studying classical piano from the age of 5, and eventually switched over to guitar at 8. He was continually surrounded by the sound of music, through his father's piano playing, and composing, which was to play a key role in his musical future as a writer himself.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kickin' It Hard - (5:20) - 977 plays
- Got It Goin' On - (4:49) - 1,047 plays
- Night Grooves - (5:21) - 971 plays
- Sweet On You - (4:19) - 735 plays
- Anything & Everything - (4:55) - 811 plays
- Cause We've Ended As Lovers - (5:03) - 868 plays
- Endless Summer - (5:54) - 776 plays
- Anything and Everything - (4:53) - 640 plays
- Chic - (6:05) - 655 plays
- My Girl Sunday - (4:37) - 553 plays