1 Shouts - 7,917 Scrobbles
Dutch composer (1954). Studied percussion and composition at the Sweelinck conservatory in Amsterdam. His compositionteacher was Ton de Leeuw who himself was a student of Olivier Messiaen.
Meijering mixes pop and classical-modern. Early works more a-tonal, later works more tonal, with minimal influences here and there. http://www.hubiware.nl/chielmeijering.html
Some of the early works: Mogadon, Ahnung des Endes, La belle dame sans merci.
No writing recorderconcertos for Dan Laurin, cd to be released in may 2015 on the BIS label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fast, cheap and out of control - (6:32) - 17 plays
- Joke - (2:25) - 27 plays
- She dissappears in my dreams - (4:22) - 14 plays
- Floating Into Space - (5:04) - 14 plays
- Kissing Her Lips - (2:22) - 13 plays
- Caixa de Dolços: - (3:24) - 11 plays
- Riddle With 3 Eyes - (4:04) - 13 plays
- Berceuse - (2:41) - 12 plays
- The Roof Of Blue Glass - (3:51) - 13 plays
- Hypnosis - (4:56) - 13 plays