1 Shouts - 6,425 Scrobbles
Dutch composer (1954). Studied percussion and composition at the Sweelinck conservatory in Amsterdam. His compositionteacher was Ton de Leeuw who himself was a student of Olivier Messiaen.
Meijering mixes pop and classical-modern. Early works more a-tonal, later works more tonal, with minimal influences here and there. http://www.euronet.nl/~hubiware/HomeChiel.html
Some of the early works: Mogadon, Ahnung des Endes, La belle dame sans merci.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Short skirt lost in nightmusic (Aurelia Saxophonequartet, composition based on Mozart themes-2007) - (7:43) - 20 plays
- Niet te stuiten (Gaudeamus strijkkwartet) - (11:58) - 12 plays
- Bats from hell (II) - (2:57) - 8 plays
- Free flow (now is the time) (performed by NBE, Denise Jannah, Resurrection Singers conducted by Thierry Fisher) - (6:04) - 10 plays
- When the cock crowed his warning (performed by Sparkle) - (4:55) - 7 plays
- Ludwig auf Freiersfüßen (3) performed by Daniel Koschitzki (recorder) and his Ad Lib Strings - (4:05) - 6 plays
- Min(g)us one-Eric van den Westen's quadrant - (12:40) - 7 plays
- Fast d minor - (3:01) - 5 plays
- Baal live (Rick Paul van Mulligen with orchestra "the Ereprijs" - (19:47) - 6 plays
- Achterlangs (for Gamelanorchestra and 6 trombones, Ensemble Gending conducted by Jurrien Sligter) - (11:12) - 4 plays