1 Shouts - 7,406 Scrobbles
Dutch composer (1954). Studied percussion and composition at the Sweelinck conservatory in Amsterdam. His compositionteacher was Ton de Leeuw who himself was a student of Olivier Messiaen.
Meijering mixes pop and classical-modern. Early works more a-tonal, later works more tonal, with minimal influences here and there. http://www.euronet.nl/~hubiware/HomeChiel.html
Some of the early works: Mogadon, Ahnung des Endes, La belle dame sans merci.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Joke - (2:25) - 37 plays
- Go Where The Angels Are - (4:41) - 32 plays
- Berceuse - (2:41) - 38 plays
- A Place Of Coolness - (4:31) - 18 plays
- Fast, cheap and out of control - (6:32) - 14 plays
- Don't put me in your box - (4:18) - 20 plays
- Riddle With 3 Eyes - (4:04) - 14 plays
- She dissappears in my dreams - (4:22) - 15 plays
- Hypnosis - (4:56) - 15 plays
- Floating Into Space - (5:04) - 13 plays