154 Shouts - 712,673 Scrobbles
The band was founded in 1999 in Villa Alemana, a small town in central Chile, by members of the band "Lafloripondio", as they returned home from a tour through Germany, Holland, and Austria. Upon his return, Aldo Asenjo aka Macha, began meeting often with his friend Antonio Orellana, just to play guitar and try out ideas. Gradually, in these sessions, they began to compose songs such as, "Cabildo", "Me convertiste en santo" and "Dejame decirte algo" and later, at the beginning of 2000, "Tongoy" and "Maria, ria" .
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Loca - (3:11) - 4,152 plays
- Conductor - (3:06) - 2,172 plays
- medallita - (4:31) - 1,478 plays
- La Escoba - (6:21) - 1,147 plays
- Ahora quien - (4:58) - 1,166 plays
- Sombrero - (2:24) - 988 plays
- La cosecha de mujeres - (2:34) - 840 plays
- No me busques - (3:16) - 801 plays
- Pollera Amarilla - (3:47) - 704 plays
- Lanzaplatos - (2:33) - 976 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online