154 Shouts - 629,312 Scrobbles
The band was founded in 1999 in Villa Alemana, a small town in central Chile, by members of the band "Lafloripondio", as they returned home from a tour through Germany, Holland, and Austria. Upon his return, Aldo Asenjo aka Macha, began meeting often with his friend Antonio Orellana, just to play guitar and try out ideas. Gradually, in these sessions, they began to compose songs such as, "Cabildo", "Me convertiste en santo" and "Dejame decirte algo" and later, at the beginning of 2000, "Tongoy" and "Maria, ria" .
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Loca - (3:11) - 3,414 plays
- Conductor - (3:06) - 1,603 plays
- medallita - (4:31) - 1,310 plays
- La Escoba - (6:21) - 1,037 plays
- La cosecha de mujeres - (2:34) - 843 plays
- Sombrero - (2:24) - 912 plays
- Calentones - (2:32) - 857 plays
- Lanzaplatos - (2:33) - 904 plays
- Y Si No Fuera - (5:34) - 1,320 plays
- No me busques - (3:16) - 828 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods