9 Shouts - 213,216 Scrobbles
Chico Hamilton (Foreststorn Hamilton) (September 21, 1921, Los Angeles) is a jazz drummer. He was born in Los Angeles in 1921 and was raised locally as the Central Avenue jazz scene was beginning to coalesce. In the 1940s, he performed with Lionel Hampton, Duke Ellington and Count Basie. He appears in the "March Milastaire" number in the film You'll Never Get Rich (1941) as part of the backing group supporting Fred Astaire.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- For Mods Only - (4:25) - 2,102 plays
- The Morning Side of Love - (5:18) - 1,980 plays
- Conquistadores - (6:41) - 241 plays
- The Dealer - (6:22) - 259 plays
- Abdullah And Abraham - (4:16) - 270 plays
- Larry Of Arabia - (5:10) - 281 plays
- Magic Fingers - (6:09) - 209 plays
- El Toro - (4:39) - 234 plays
- A Trip - (6:35) - 206 plays
- Gengis - (4:07) - 161 plays