10 Shouts - 235,467 Scrobbles
Chico Hamilton (Foreststorn Hamilton) (September 21, 1921, Los Angeles - died Nov 25 2013) was a jazz musician. He was born in Los Angeles in 1921 and was raised locally as the Central Avenue jazz scene was beginning to coalesce. In the 1940s, he performed with Lionel Hampton, Duke Ellington and Count Basie. He appears in the "March Milastaire" number in the film You'll Never Get Rich (1941) as part of the backing group supporting Fred Astaire.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- For Mods Only - (4:25) - 1,830 plays
- The Morning Side Of Love - (5:18) - 1,558 plays
- The Dealer - (6:21) - 322 plays
- Larry Of Arabia - (5:09) - 260 plays
- Big Noise From Winnetka - (2:49) - 247 plays
- Conquistadores - (6:41) - 297 plays
- El Toro - (4:38) - 315 plays
- What Is There To Say - (2:53) - 193 plays
- A Trip - (6:34) - 234 plays
- Magic Fingers - (6:09) - 190 plays