10 Shouts - 257,203 Scrobbles
Chico Hamilton (Foreststorn Hamilton) (September 21, 1921, Los Angeles - died Nov 25 2013) was a jazz musician. He was born in Los Angeles in 1921 and was raised locally as the Central Avenue jazz scene was beginning to coalesce. In the 1940s, he performed with Lionel Hampton, Duke Ellington and Count Basie. He appears in the "March Milastaire" number in the film You'll Never Get Rich (1941) as part of the backing group supporting Fred Astaire.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- For Mods Only - (4:25) - 1,620 plays
- What Is There To Say - (2:53) - 1,326 plays
- The Morning Side Of Love - (5:18) - 1,185 plays
- Larry Of Arabia - (5:09) - 283 plays
- The Dealer - (6:21) - 244 plays
- Abdullah And Abraham - (4:16) - 234 plays
- El Toro - (4:38) - 278 plays
- Big Noise From Winnetka - (2:49) - 186 plays
- A Trip - (6:34) - 185 plays
- Magic Fingers - (6:09) - 199 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online