32 Shouts - 403,442 Scrobbles
Chicken Shack are a British blues band, founded in the 1965 by Stan Webb (guitar and vocals), Andy Silvester (bass guitar), and Alan Morley (drums), who were later joined by Christine Perfect (vocals and keyboards) in 1968. Front man and guitarist Stan Webb was born in London in 1946. The group began their blues playing on the Blue Horizon label in a similar style to the early Fleetwood Mac. Singer Christine Perfect left after marrying John McVie (bassist) with Fleetwood Mac. Christine later joined Fleetwood Mac in their second reincarnation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'd Rather Go Blind - (3:15) - 5,935 plays
- When The Train Comes Back - (3:30) - 900 plays
- Poor Boy - (5:10) - 820 plays
- Going Down - (3:33) - 522 plays
- You Ain't No Good - (3:34) - 400 plays
- Telling Your Fortune - (4:19) - 442 plays
- San-Ho-Zay - (3:04) - 349 plays
- It's Ok with Me Baby - (2:35) - 296 plays
- The Way It Is - (4:23) - 431 plays
- The Letter - (4:25) - 316 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online