32 Shouts - 372,548 Scrobbles
Chicken Shack are a British blues band, founded in the 1965 by Stan Webb (guitar and vocals), Andy Silvester (bass guitar), and Alan Morley (drums), who were later joined by Christine Perfect (vocals and keyboards) in 1968. Front man and guitarist Stan Webb was born in London in 1946. The group began their blues playing on the Blue Horizon label in a similar style to the early Fleetwood Mac. Singer Christine Perfect left after marrying John McVie (bassist) with Fleetwood Mac. Christine later joined Fleetwood Mac in their second reincarnation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'd Rather Go Blind - (3:15) - 5,755 plays
- When The Train Comes Back - (3:30) - 783 plays
- Poor Boy - (5:10) - 578 plays
- It's Ok with Me Baby - (2:35) - 531 plays
- You Ain't No Good - (3:34) - 389 plays
- The Letter - (4:25) - 391 plays
- Lonesome Whistle Blues - (3:01) - 336 plays
- San-Ho-Zay - (3:04) - 311 plays
- The Way It Is - (4:23) - 332 plays
- Going Down - (3:33) - 317 plays