146 Shouts - 3,307,313 Scrobbles
Born Armando Anthony Corea in Chelsea, Massachusetts, USA, on June 12, 1941, Chick began studying piano at age four. Chick Corea is one of the most prolific and acclaimed of jazz artists from the second half of the 20th century, with contributions to most forms of modern music, including straight-ahead jazz, electric fusion, avant-garde and orchestral music. In 2010 he entered the DownBeat Magazine Hall of Fame and was named Artist of the Year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spain - (9:48) - 7,426 plays
- Matrix - (8:10) - 2,856 plays
- El Bozo (Part 1) - (2:52) - 2,417 plays
- Armando's Rhumba - (4:20) - 2,926 plays
- You're Everything - (5:15) - 1,931 plays
- Crystal Silence - (12:11) - 2,076 plays
- My One And Only Love - Digitally Remastered - (3:34) - 1,278 plays
- Return To Forever - (12:07) - 1,699 plays
- My One and Only Love - (3:37) - 1,451 plays
- Love Castle - (14:52) - 1,063 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online