137 Shouts - 2,842,453 Scrobbles
Chick Corea is one of the most prolific and acclaimed of jazz artists from the second half of the 20th century, with contributions to most forms of modern music, including straight-ahead jazz, electric fusion, avant-garde and orchestral music. In 2010 he entered the DownBeat Magazine Hall of Fame and was named Artist of the Year. As a member of Miles Davis's band in the 1960s, and later as founder of Return to Forever, he participated in the birth of the electric fusion movement. In the 1980s he helped expand jazz with the Chick Corea Elektric Band and Akoustic Band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spain - (9:48) - 7,070 plays
- Armando's Rhumba - (4:20) - 3,892 plays
- Crystal Silence - (6:56) - 3,555 plays
- El Bozo (Part 1) - (2:53) - 2,170 plays
- Matrix - (8:10) - 2,452 plays
- Windows - (7:46) - 2,330 plays
- Return To Forever - (12:07) - 2,412 plays
- Love Castle - (4:45) - 2,020 plays
- Bossa - Digitally Remastered - (4:45) - 1,631 plays
- My One And Only Love - Digitally Remastered - (3:34) - 1,665 plays