Cheyenne Marie Mize
6 Shouts - 130,428 Scrobbles
It’s a challenge not to fall in love with Cheyenne Marie Mize. Whimsical, haunting, dreamlike folk that’s dynamic and eschews the traditional folk formulae, her debut, Before Lately, is an amalgamation of contradictions – rugged and gentle, innocent and forlorn, spacious and intimate, desolate and uplifting. Guitar, piano, bells, occasional percussion, and honey-tinged vocals make up this simple, immaculate collection of vintage torch ballads, engrossed in twinkling bucolic imagery that showcases a soul twice her age.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wishing Well - (3:08) - 1,900 plays
- Not - (3:50) - 271 plays
- It Lingers - (4:59) - 237 plays
- Whole Heart - (3:29) - 135 plays
- Among The Grey - (3:31) - 98 plays
- Call Me Beautiful - (3:23) - 112 plays
- Going Under - (3:27) - 115 plays
- Wait For It - (3:04) - 84 plays
- Back Around - (4:40) - 86 plays
- Raymaker - (4:33) - 76 plays