Cheyenne Marie Mize
6 Shouts - 126,391 Scrobbles
It’s a challenge not to fall in love with Cheyenne Marie Mize. Whimsical, haunting, dreamlike folk that’s dynamic and eschews the traditional folk formulae, her debut, Before Lately, is an amalgamation of contradictions – rugged and gentle, innocent and forlorn, spacious and intimate, desolate and uplifting. Guitar, piano, bells, occasional percussion, and honey-tinged vocals make up this simple, immaculate collection of vintage torch ballads, engrossed in twinkling bucolic imagery that showcases a soul twice her age.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wishing Well - (3:08) - 3,010 plays
- Not - (3:50) - 507 plays
- It Lingers - (4:59) - 347 plays
- Among The Grey - (3:31) - 141 plays
- Call Me Beautiful - (3:23) - 151 plays
- Whole Heart - (3:29) - 179 plays
- Going Under - (3:27) - 151 plays
- Best - (3:36) - 117 plays
- Rest - (5:12) - 102 plays
- Waiting - (4:45) - 79 plays