Cheyenne Marie Mize
6 Shouts - 118,332 Scrobbles
It’s a challenge not to fall in love with Cheyenne Marie Mize. Whimsical, haunting, dreamlike folk that’s dynamic and eschews the traditional folk formulae, her debut, Before Lately, is an amalgamation of contradictions – rugged and gentle, innocent and forlorn, spacious and intimate, desolate and uplifting. Guitar, piano, bells, occasional percussion, and honey-tinged vocals make up this simple, immaculate collection of vintage torch ballads, engrossed in twinkling bucolic imagery that showcases a soul twice her age.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wishing Well - (3:08) - 6,787 plays
- It Lingers - (4:59) - 2,315 plays
- Not - (3:50) - 680 plays
- Whole Heart - (3:29) - 575 plays
- Among The Grey - (3:31) - 405 plays
- Call Me Beautiful - (3:23) - 298 plays
- Raymaker - (4:33) - 392 plays
- Going Under - (3:27) - 356 plays
- Wait For It - (3:04) - 295 plays
- Heart Hole - (1:57) - 234 plays