Cheyenne Marie Mize
6 Shouts - 122,999 Scrobbles
It’s a challenge not to fall in love with Cheyenne Marie Mize. Whimsical, haunting, dreamlike folk that’s dynamic and eschews the traditional folk formulae, her debut, Before Lately, is an amalgamation of contradictions – rugged and gentle, innocent and forlorn, spacious and intimate, desolate and uplifting. Guitar, piano, bells, occasional percussion, and honey-tinged vocals make up this simple, immaculate collection of vintage torch ballads, engrossed in twinkling bucolic imagery that showcases a soul twice her age.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wishing Well - (3:08) - 5,645 plays
- It Lingers - (4:59) - 1,052 plays
- Not - (3:50) - 548 plays
- Among The Grey - (3:31) - 307 plays
- Whole Heart - (3:29) - 374 plays
- Call Me Beautiful - (3:23) - 193 plays
- Going Under - (3:27) - 267 plays
- Raymaker - (4:33) - 248 plays
- Wait For It - (3:04) - 173 plays
- Keep It - (3:42) - 175 plays