Cheyenne Marie Mize
6 Shouts - 125,064 Scrobbles
It’s a challenge not to fall in love with Cheyenne Marie Mize. Whimsical, haunting, dreamlike folk that’s dynamic and eschews the traditional folk formulae, her debut, Before Lately, is an amalgamation of contradictions – rugged and gentle, innocent and forlorn, spacious and intimate, desolate and uplifting. Guitar, piano, bells, occasional percussion, and honey-tinged vocals make up this simple, immaculate collection of vintage torch ballads, engrossed in twinkling bucolic imagery that showcases a soul twice her age.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wishing Well - (3:08) - 4,902 plays
- It Lingers - (4:59) - 731 plays
- Not - (3:50) - 526 plays
- Among The Grey - (3:31) - 253 plays
- Whole Heart - (3:29) - 310 plays
- Call Me Beautiful - (3:23) - 189 plays
- Going Under - (3:27) - 209 plays
- Wait For It - (3:04) - 137 plays
- Keep It - (3:42) - 154 plays
- Best - (3:36) - 128 plays