182 Shouts - 581,807 Scrobbles
Cheyenne Nichole Kimball (born July 27, 1990) is an American singer-songwriter and guitarist. Her debut album, The Day Has Come was released in July 2006 coinciding with an MTV reality series following her entry into the music industry. She is now part of Gloriana. Career Kimball was signed to Epic Records. She appeared on and won the TV show America's Most Talented Kid at the age of twelve. She released her Epic Records debut album, The Day Has Come, on July 11, 2006...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhat you got? What you got?
What you got? What you got?
I'm lookin' around tryin' to find me one original thing
'Cause I've been walkin' so long
It feels just like the sales are gonna break
- LyricsI've had a bad day
And nothing ever seems to go my way
I've got a heartache
Don't wanna think about it
And every time I try to smile, I cry
- LyricsThese four walls, they whisper to me
They know secrets, I knew they would not keep
It didn't take long for the realm to fill with dust
And these four walls came down around us
It must have been something to send me out of my head
- LyricsTake everything out, just put it back
Right where you found it
You, your hands in your jeans
Were you waiting for me?
'Cause that's how I found you
- LyricsI feel a little bit jaded today
I did this to myself, I wonder why
A little bit faded away
I've had enough of your alibis
Did I ever matter to you?
- The Day Has Come - (3:20) - 497 plays
- Hanging On (Theme from "Cheyenne" on MTV) - (4:08) - 241 plays
- Mr. Beautiful - (2:58) - 371 plays
- Good Go Bad - (3:36) - 436 plays
- I Want To - (3:36) - 406 plays