Chester D.T. Baldwin
0 Shouts - 1,771 Scrobbles
Chester D. T. Baldwin
is a native of Liberty, Texas a small rural community 45 miles east of Houston. He is the 5th of five children and grew up in home where there was plenty of singing and praising God. When he was about 5 years old, his mother, Gussie, bought a piano and as his testimony song states (The Lord Made Me For Song) “when no one in the family could even play.” But God knew that Gussie’s little baby boy would need that piano one day.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- God Is Good - (5:14) - 205 plays
- Lord I'm Trusting - (6:12) - 11 plays
- I Still Hear Mama Praying - (5:51) - 8 plays
- Just Having Chu'ch! - (6:22) - 3 plays
- So I'll Praise Him - (5:59) - 5 plays
- I Can't Thank Him Enough - (3:51) - 5 plays
- Get Right Church - (3:46) - 2 plays
- (Intro) It's Time - (0:44) - 3 plays
- When Comes The Day ((Invitation)) - (4:52) - 2 plays
- I Will Serve Him - (5:43) - 11 plays