0 Shouts - 171,180 Scrobbles
There are several artists named Chess.Read More...
1) A Korean male duo featuring Kim Woo Joo.
2) A early 90's Eurodance/Europop group who had minor success in Europe with a cover of the Chicago song "If you leave me now".
3) Chess is an edgy, sassy young performer. Coming to England all the way from Malta to further her career, Chess has taken dance and singing lessons since she was really young and surrounded by a loving and musically influenced family she has grown into the pop sensation that she is today. She blends Rn’B with Pop music to create something uniquely her own, tying in influential stars like Prince and Freddie Mercury into her daily playlists help her to keep a focus on what she’s all about.
For the musical, your tags should be Björn Ulvaeus & Benny Andersson or for the individual artists performing in the production that you're listening to. The stage production details on wikipedia, including cast members and track listings to help you change your tags if you are so inclined. The easiest way is to use Picard.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsNothing is so good it lasts eternally
Perfect situations must go wrong
But this has never yet prevented me
From wanting far too much for far too long
Looking back I could have played it differently
- Anthem - 8,668 plays
- LyricsIf it were love I would give
That love every second I had and I do
Did I know where he'd lead me to?
Did I plan, doing all of this for the love of a man?
Well I let it happen anyhow
- LyricsWhen I was nine I learned survival
Taught myself not to care
I was my single good companion
Taking my comfort there
Up in my room I planned
- Someone Else's Story - 5,386 plays
- Nobody's Side - 5,584 plays
- Merano - 4,189 plays
- Florence quits - 4,082 plays
- Embassy Lament - 3,572 plays
- Mountain duet - 3,816 plays