9 Shouts - 7,470 Scrobbles
Ches Smith is an American musician whose primary instruments are drums, percussion, and vibraphone. He writes and performs music in a wide variety of contexts, including solo percussion, experimental rock bands, and small and large jazz ensembles. He has performed with Good For Cows, Marc Ribot, Secret Chiefs 3, Xiu Xiu, Trevor Dunn's Trio-Convulsant, Carla Bozulich, Beat Circus, Ben Goldberg, 7 Year Rabbit Cycle, Ara Anderson and Fred Frith. He has also recorded and performed a full-length album of his own solo percussion pieces entitled Congs For Brums (2006).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Frisner - (7:19) - 46 plays
- Wilson Phillip - (7:22) - 35 plays
- Hammered - (7:45) - 30 plays
- Dead Battery - (6:42) - 27 plays
- Limitations - (2:07) - 25 plays
- Animal Collection - (6:27) - 22 plays
- Learned from Jamie Stewart - (4:27) - 24 plays
- finally out of my hands - (5:46) - 17 plays
- The Clarinet in B flat - (8:07) - 13 plays
- This Might Be A Fade Out - (8:26) - 22 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online