40 Shouts - 629,393 Scrobbles
Cheryl Lynn born in Los Angeles on March 11, 1957, and raised in the Church of The Living God. Her mother, Opal Smith, was the minister of music. "That's where all of my spirit and soul comes from", she witnesses in a heartbeat. Cheryl harmonized her way through the the tiny tots choir to the adult chorus, later traveling the circuit with greats James Cleveland and Stan Lee. Therefore, by all accurate accounts as stated above, Lynn's singing career began when she was a young girl in her church choir.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Got To Be Real - (3:49) - 20,082 plays
- Got To Be Real - Single Version - (3:42) - 4,729 plays
- Shake It Up Tonight - (5:42) - 1,355 plays
- Encore - (3:25) - 1,178 plays
- Encore - Single Version - (4:33) - 938 plays
- All My Lovin' - (4:47) - 781 plays
- If This World Were Mine - (5:23) - 719 plays
- Star Love - (7:22) - 347 plays
- You Saved My Day - (4:20) - 302 plays
- Give My Love to You - (3:32) - 295 plays