41 Shouts - 660,071 Scrobbles
Cheryl Lynn born in Los Angeles on March 11, 1957, and raised in the Church of The Living God. Her mother, Opal Smith, was the minister of music. "That's where all of my spirit and soul comes from", she witnesses in a heartbeat. Cheryl harmonized her way through the the tiny tots choir to the adult chorus, later traveling the circuit with greats James Cleveland and Stan Lee. Therefore, by all accurate accounts as stated above, Lynn's singing career began when she was a young girl in her church choir.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Got to Be Real - (3:49) - 19,498 plays
- Got To Be Real - Single Version - (3:42) - 5,258 plays
- Encore - Single Version - (4:33) - 1,125 plays
- Shake It Up Tonight - (5:42) - 1,498 plays
- Encore - (3:25) - 1,137 plays
- All My Lovin' - (4:47) - 671 plays
- If This World Were Mine - (5:23) - 721 plays
- Encore (Single Version) - (4:32) - 538 plays
- Star Love - (7:22) - 276 plays
- You Saved My Day - (4:20) - 271 plays