29 Shouts - 244,623 Scrobbles
Cherrelle (born Cheryl Norton in Los Angeles, California in 1958) is a soul singer who rose to fame as one of the premier female R&B divas of the mid-to-late 1980s. Cousin of pop singer and TLC founder Perri "Pebbles" Reid, Cherrelle began her music career shortly after being discovered by Tabu Records founder Clarence Avant, who signed her to his label in 1983. Cherrelle got her name after her boss from a job hollered "Cher-relle, you're late again!" In 1984...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Saturday Love - (6:31) - 1,975 plays
Let you take me out.
I know what you are all about,
But when I did, I wasn't trying to lead you on.
Now you bring me home and tell me "good night's not enough for you".
- LyricsWhat do you call this thing we have
Am I your woman, are you my man?
Could it be love or just a fling?
Maybe your body, it agrees with me
Affair, I don't need commitment
- LyricsYou look good to me, you look good to me
Oh, I found him 'bout a week ago
My friends were going out, they said, you rarely go
That's how I got him to really knock me dead
Looked him in the eyes and quickly said
- Keep It Inside - (4:13) - 390 plays
- Home - (1:04) - 568 plays
- Will You Satisfy? - (4:18) - 402 plays
- Everything I Miss At Home - (3:56) - 441 plays
- Crazy (For Loving You) - (3:42) - 228 plays
- Looks Aren't Everything - (4:25) - 304 plays