29 Shouts - 263,565 Scrobbles
Cherrelle (born Cheryl Norton in Los Angeles, California in 1958) is a soul singer who rose to fame as one of the premier female R&B divas of the mid-to-late 1980s. Cousin of pop singer and TLC founder Perri "Pebbles" Reid, Cherrelle began her music career shortly after being discovered by Tabu Records founder Clarence Avant, who signed her to his label in 1983. Cherrelle got her name after her boss from a job hollered "Cher-relle, you're late again!" In 1984...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Saturday Love - (6:31) - 1,564 plays
Let you take me out.
I know what you are all about,
But when I did, I wasn't trying to lead you on.
Now you bring me home and tell me "good night's not enough for you".
- Didn't Mean to Turn You On - (7:04) - 170 plays
- LyricsWhat do you call this thing we have
Am I your woman, are you my man?
Could it be love or just a fling?
Maybe your body, it agrees with me
Affair, I don't need commitment
- LyricsOh, me
You know, I never meant for this to happen
But if it's wrong, I just feel so right
You give me attention
You're someone who understands my needs
- Saturday Love - 12" Extended Version - (8:42) - 207 plays
- You Look Good To Me - (5:34) - 209 plays
- Will You Satisfy? - (4:18) - 205 plays
- Saturday Love (with Alexander O'Neal) - (4:58) - 290 plays
- Keep It Inside - (4:13) - 185 plays