321 Shouts - 1,932,402 Scrobbles
Cherish is an R&B group, as well as a Japanese pop duet. The latter may also be tagged チェリッシュ Cherish is an American R&B and hip hop quartet consisting of the sisters Farrah King (born February 17, 1984), Neosha King (born January 26, 1986), and twins Felisha and Fallon King (born June 5, 1987). The four sisters are originally from ]Illinois, but moved to Atlanta to further their musical career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Killa - (3:31) - 3,939 plays
- Unappreciated - (3:54) - 2,024 plays
- Do It To It - feat. Sean Paul Of Youngbloodz - (3:46) - 1,500 plays
- Do It To It - (3:40) - 1,829 plays
- Amnesia - (3:44) - 1,098 plays
- Moment In Time - (3:05) - 691 plays
- I Ain't Trippin' - (3:06) - 589 plays
- Killa (feat. Yung Joc) - (3:00) - 1,166 plays
- Show And Tell - (4:28) - 534 plays
- That Boi - (4:21) - 564 plays