321 Shouts - 1,926,396 Scrobbles
Cherish is an R&B group, as well as a Japanese pop duet. The latter may also be tagged チェリッシュ Cherish is an American R&B and hip hop quartet consisting of the sisters Farrah King (born February 17, 1984), Neosha King (born January 26, 1986), and twins Felisha and Fallon King (born June 5, 1987). The four sisters are originally from ]Illinois, but moved to Atlanta to further their musical career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYo Joc, yeah?
I don't think they ready for this one
Cherish, they make me wanna lose control
Yeah, you know who it is, Joc Darkchild
I'm in a white beater two seater cruise control
- Unappreciated - (3:54) - 2,149 plays
- Do It To It - feat. Sean Paul Of Youngbloodz - (3:46) - 1,490 plays
- Do It To It - (3:40) - 1,845 plays
- Amnesia - (3:44) - 1,149 plays
- Moment In Time - (3:04) - 788 plays
- I Ain't Trippin' - (3:06) - 627 plays
- Show And Tell - (4:27) - 621 plays
- Killa (feat. Yung Joc) - (3:00) - 1,206 plays
- Chevy - (3:24) - 631 plays