12 Shouts - 294,590 Scrobbles
Jose Luis Feliciano Vega, better known as Cheo Feliciano (born July 3, 1935 in Ponce, Puerto Rico), is a composer and singer of salsa and bolero music. Feliciano was raised and educated in the city of Ponce, which is located in the southern part of Puerto Rico. As a child, he was nicknamed "Cheo" by his family - a name which means Jose and is a term normally only used by close friends and family.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Anacaona - (7:17) - 2,206 plays
- El raton - (3:48) - 1,322 plays
- Juan Albanil - (6:07) - 386 plays
- El Ratón - (3:48) - 374 plays
- Nabori - (4:15) - 288 plays
- Cachondea - (3:01) - 241 plays
- Amada Mia - (4:45) - 208 plays
- Me dices que te vas - (3:09) - 158 plays
- Salome - (4:42) - 249 plays
- Esto Es El Guaguanco - (3:48) - 142 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online