164 Shouts - 1,857,874 Scrobbles
There are several groups/artists with the name Chemistry: 1. Chemistry (ケミストリー) A Japanese R&B duo composed of Dochin Yoshikuni and Kaname Kawabata. 2. A Norwegian funk/fusion band from 1997-2000 featuring singer Ole Børud. 3. Chemistry is also an alias for Megara Vs. DJ Lee
1. CHEMISTRY is a Japanese popular music R&B duo composed of Dochin Yoshikuni (堂珍嘉邦, born 17 November 1978) and Kaname Kawabata (川畑要, born 28 January 1979). They were the winners of the ASAYAN audition(Similar to idol series) in 2000 (by Sony Music Japan).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Period - (3:37) - 13,550 plays
- merry-go-round - (4:05) - 3,466 plays
- PIECES OF A DREAM - (4:58) - 2,233 plays
- Wings of Words - (4:23) - 1,651 plays
- Point of No Return - (5:25) - 1,024 plays
- It Takes Two - (4:04) - 1,080 plays
- You Go Your Way - (6:17) - 862 plays
- Period (TV size) - (1:32) - 693 plays
- YOUR NAME NEVER GONE - (4:40) - 546 plays
- almost in love - (4:50) - 624 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online