164 Shouts - 1,829,146 Scrobbles
There are several groups/artists with the name Chemistry: 1. Chemistry (ケミストリー) A Japanese R&B duo composed of Dochin Yoshikuni and Kaname Kawabata. 2. A Norwegian funk/fusion band from 1997-2000 featuring singer Ole Børud. 3. Chemistry is also an alias for Megara Vs. DJ Lee
1. CHEMISTRY is a Japanese popular music R&B duo composed of Dochin Yoshikuni (堂珍嘉邦, born 17 November 1978) and Kaname Kawabata (川畑要, born 28 January 1979). They were the winners of the ASAYAN audition(Similar to idol series) in 2000 (by Sony Music Japan).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Period - (3:37) - 13,280 plays
- PIECES OF A DREAM - (4:58) - 2,215 plays
- Wings of Words - (4:23) - 1,705 plays
- merry-go-round - (4:05) - 3,506 plays
- Point of No Return - (5:25) - 1,023 plays
- It Takes Two - (4:04) - 1,028 plays
- You Go Your Way - (6:17) - 796 plays
- Period (TV size) - (1:32) - 667 plays
- YOUR NAME NEVER GONE - (4:40) - 516 plays
- almost in love - (4:50) - 587 plays