164 Shouts - 1,747,630 Scrobbles
There are several groups/artists with the name Chemistry: 1. Chemistry (ケミストリー) A Japanese R&B duo composed of Dochin Yoshikuni and Kaname Kawabata. 2. A Norwegian funk/fusion band from 1997-2000 featuring singer Ole Børud. 3. Chemistry is also an alias for Megara Vs. DJ Lee
1. CHEMISTRY is a Japanese popular music R&B duo composed of Dochin Yoshikuni (堂珍嘉邦, born 17 November 1978) and Kaname Kawabata (川畑要, born 28 January 1979). They were the winners of the ASAYAN audition(Similar to idol series) in 2000 (by Sony Music Japan).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Period - (3:37) - 14,872 plays
- PIECES OF A DREAM - (4:58) - 2,952 plays
- Wings of Words - (4:23) - 2,717 plays
- Point of No Return - (5:25) - 1,218 plays
- It Takes Two - (4:04) - 1,244 plays
- You Go Your Way - (6:17) - 1,035 plays
- merry-go-round - (4:05) - 2,346 plays
- YOUR NAME NEVER GONE - (4:40) - 654 plays
- almost in love - (4:50) - 733 plays
- So in Vain - (5:54) - 654 plays