164 Shouts - 1,825,889 Scrobbles
There are several groups/artists with the name Chemistry: 1. Chemistry (ケミストリー) A Japanese R&B duo composed of Dochin Yoshikuni and Kaname Kawabata. 2. A Norwegian funk/fusion band from 1997-2000 featuring singer Ole Børud. 3. Chemistry is also an alias for Megara Vs. DJ Lee
1. CHEMISTRY is a Japanese popular music R&B duo composed of Dochin Yoshikuni (堂珍嘉邦, born 17 November 1978) and Kaname Kawabata (川畑要, born 28 January 1979). They were the winners of the ASAYAN audition(Similar to idol series) in 2000 (by Sony Music Japan).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Period - (3:37) - 13,063 plays
- PIECES OF A DREAM - (4:58) - 2,250 plays
- Wings of Words - (4:23) - 1,660 plays
- merry-go-round - (4:05) - 3,586 plays
- Point of No Return - (5:25) - 974 plays
- It Takes Two - (4:04) - 936 plays
- You Go Your Way - (6:17) - 738 plays
- Period (TV size) - (1:32) - 672 plays
- YOUR NAME NEVER GONE - (4:40) - 418 plays
- almost in love - (4:50) - 503 plays