0 Shouts - 510,352 Scrobbles
Richelle Renee Wright (born October 25, 1970), best known as Chely Wright, is an American country music singer who released her debut album in 1994. Although she received an ACM award for Top New Female Vocalist that same year, none of her initial songs made any impact on the charts. She has also won a BMI award for a song she penned for country artist Clay Walker. In early 2005 she released her sixth album.Read More...
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsShut up and drive, you don't know what you're talking about
He's not the one, you ought to know that by now
You've got one of those hearts, that keeps changing your mind
Your heart has a way of making you stay so shut up and drive
Don't look in the mirror, he might have that look in his eyes
- LyricsI know that every morning you go thumbing
Through the personal want ads
You grab the latest copy, a cup of coffee
And settle in for a good laugh
I've been trying to catch your eye but I'm so shy
- LyricsI guess we guess are way through life
How many times do we really know for sure?
I was just hoping for the best
Then I woke up in these lovin' arms of yours
What I felt was unmistakable
- LyricsI give him love the best I can,
But you don't seem to understand.
It's not always deep,
But it's always true and he does not belong to you.
Hey, I do not forgive, and I do not forget.
- LyricsIn the back of the bottom drawer
Of the dresser by our bed
Is a box of odds and ends
That I have always kept
But the man who sleeps beside me
- Never Love You Enough - 21,187 plays
- I Already Do - 19,722 plays
- She Went Out For Cigarettes - 17,598 plays
- The Fire - 13,040 plays
- The River - 11,983 plays