1 Shouts - 1,202 Scrobbles
Whitworth student Chelsea Dasso expresses herself masterfully on the piano. Her songs convey a deeply introspective take on relationships and life experiences. Chelsea's clear, well-sustained voice is complimented by her subtle piano lines, with both voice and instrument covering a wide dynamic range. Performing as a finalist in the 2010 Spokane's Got Talent competition shows that she is earning respect in the Spokane music scene, likewise for her performances at Gibliano Bros. and at weddings in the area.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Sound - (4:49) - 4 plays
- One More Kiss - (4:01) - 12 plays
- Reflection - (4:44) - 3 plays
- Rescue - (3:32) - 3 plays
- This Goodbye - (4:17) - 2 plays
- Generation - (4:24) - 12 plays
- Line in the Sand - (4:18) - 2 plays
- Worth You - (4:01) - 1 plays
- Front Seat - (4:29) - 2 plays
- Every Song - (3:35) - 2 plays