7 Shouts - 47,063 Scrobbles
Born MOUFOK Bilal on July 23th 1966 in Cherchel, Algeria, Cheb Bilal (Arabic: الشاب بلال ) grew up in Oran and studied in conservatoire of music. Perfectly bilingual, Cheb Bilal learned his profession on performing on various parties and local weddings, he formed then his group, "El Ahouar". Cheb Bilal's songs give a truly mediterranean ride. So he joined Cheb Khaled, Faudel and Cheb Mami in the closed club of the stars of Raï.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chriki - (3:13) - 46 plays
- Ghorba - (6:27) - 45 plays
- Li Baghana Nebghouh Bennia - (4:24) - 42 plays
- Saragossa - (4:45) - 16 plays
- Lyam El Awja - (4:58) - 19 plays
- Oky Oky - (3:01) - 28 plays
- Rak Mrid - (4:31) - 17 plays
- Ayit - (5:47) - 13 plays
- Chouf Ghadi - (4:02) - 9 plays
- Di Ayza Kalam - (5:53) - 11 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online