7 Shouts - 46,215 Scrobbles
Born MOUFOK Bilal on July 23th 1966 in Cherchel, Algeria, Cheb Bilal (Arabic: الشاب بلال ) grew up in Oran and studied in conservatoire of music. Perfectly bilingual, Cheb Bilal learned his profession on performing on various parties and local weddings, he formed then his group, "El Ahouar". Cheb Bilal's songs give a truly mediterranean ride. So he joined Cheb Khaled, Faudel and Cheb Mami in the closed club of the stars of Raï.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chriki - (3:13) - 39 plays
- Saragossa - (4:45) - 23 plays
- Di Ayza Kalam - (5:53) - 22 plays
- Ya rabbi amine - (5:05) - 20 plays
- Un milliard - (5:51) - 33 plays
- Rak Mrid - (4:31) - 13 plays
- Ghorba - (6:27) - 14 plays
- Rio de Janeiro - (1:30) - 9 plays
- Li Baghana Nebghouh Bennia - (4:24) - 19 plays
- Hadi Hala - (5:47) - 14 plays