17 Shouts - 30,543 Scrobbles
Cheap Dinosaurs is a Philadelphia based prog-rock group that combines poppy melodies with dark, psychedelic chip music. Harnessing the sound hardware of an original game boy, the group rides the fringe of the 8-bit music scene by mixing it with heavier and more organic soundscapes. Accompanying the group are visual artists NO CARRIER and ENSO, completing the experience with projections that run on various vintage hardware and other devices.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- hot plate - (4:10) - 369 plays
- stroll - (4:07) - 372 plays
- Gnip Gnop - (4:15) - 271 plays
- tagalog - (2:13) - 203 plays
- Geen - (5:00) - 162 plays
- Stomper - (2:48) - 197 plays
- Train Hop - (1:51) - 202 plays
- Cup - (2:28) - 159 plays
- beech - (3:20) - 101 plays
- Chromium - (3:28) - 122 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online