1 Shouts - 2,180 Scrobbles
Chas Palmer-Williams is the former lead singer of Lightyear. His solo set involves him playing guitar, both covering Lightyear tracks and doing his own songs about how rubbish it is living in the midlands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Feel Like a Million Zimbabwean Dollars - (4:48) - 7 plays
- Recite It, You Scum - (3:44) - 17 plays
- Haggar For Mayor - (3:16) - 7 plays
- Now You've Got The Midlands Maddest Man - (4:21) - 5 plays
- Nub Ends, Not Nebulisers - (4:09) - 3 plays
- They call me A bomb - (3:32) - 14 plays
- The Good Charletons - (3:49) - 2 plays
- Now You've Got The Midlands' Maddest Man - (7:08) - 1 plays
- The Good Charlatons - (3:49) - 1 plays
- 04 Nub Ends, Not Nebulisers - (4:10) - 3 plays