1 Shouts - 2,337 Scrobbles
Chas Palmer-Williams is the former lead singer of Lightyear. His solo set involves him playing guitar, both covering Lightyear tracks and doing his own songs about how rubbish it is living in the midlands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Recite It, You Scum - (3:44) - 41 plays
- Haggar For Mayor - (3:16) - 22 plays
- I Feel Like a Million Zimbabwean Dollars - (4:48) - 27 plays
- Nub Ends, Not Nebulisers - (4:09) - 16 plays
- Now You've Got The Midlands Maddest Man - (4:21) - 13 plays
- The Good Charlatans - (3:48) - 8 plays
- They call me A bomb - (3:32) - 6 plays
- How's yer mother been - (4:30) - 1 plays
- The Good Charletons - (3:49) - 1 plays
- Everybody generalises everybody does all of the time - (3:41) - 1 plays