495 Shouts - 2,159,875 Scrobbles
singer-songwriter Charlotte Martin got her start singing opera while attending Eastern Illinois University in the late '90s. Her father was a respected professor in the music department, and naturally Martin followed his footsteps. She'd been playing piano since she was a little girl and her childhood was surrounded by music. While attending school, Martin experienced "real life," from living with her goth roommate and dealing with typical college-like drama to the tragic suicides of two close friends.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wild Horses - (5:30) - 3,346 plays
- Every Time It Rains - (3:42) - 2,117 plays
- Veins - (4:26) - 1,863 plays
- LyricsI dig my heels into the dirt 'cause this one's gonna hurt
Won't let the waves wash me away, is what I always pray
In my heart I know you couldn't see in the dark
Or find your way through me
Now I'm alone, my hands are numb, how do I carry on?
- LyricsWould you like the chance to shatter heaven?
Would you like to be the one who pulls the sky down just for me?
Round and round and round we run
And pretend, pretend the sun is all you need
Is your armor thin again?
- Redeemed - (4:37) - 1,062 plays
- Beautiful Life - (3:50) - 1,064 plays
- Stromata - (4:32) - 1,075 plays
- The Dance - (4:34) - 1,239 plays
- Steel - (4:48) - 891 plays