59 Shouts - 903,495 Scrobbles
As the lead singer of brotherly trio The Gap Band, the pioneering group whose late 70’s early 80’s funk still serves as a guiding light for producers and singers, it has been a long road for Charlie Wilson. From the dusty roads of Tulsa, Oklahoma to the neon lights of Cali to being homeless in the city of angels, the brother has seen it all. "I went from riches to rags," Charlie laughs. "But now it’s time for me to take it back to the stage with ‘Charlie, Last Name Wilson’."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI was rolling in my car when I pulled up at the mall
Couldn't find a place to park, threw my keys to the valet
I was only there to hang, wasn't lookin' for a thing
I was just about to bounce and then I saw Miss. Lady
Then I said to myself
- Lyrics[Verse 1:]
Lately I've been thinkin' 'bout us
What would I be if I hadn't met you?
And the truth is, I don't think that I'd be well
And every day, I get to wake up
- Somebody Loves You - (3:30) - 1,273 plays
- LyricsYo C, You know we need to go out and do somethin' man
Got all these hot cars and hot cribs
Ain't got nobody to share it with, baby
You know what I mean? Let's go
Hey girl, how you doin'?
- LyricsI'd love to take you out every Friday night
I love the way you dress, girl, you always look right
I love the way you smile, when I tell bad jokes
I love the way you brush, girl, you're so beautiful
When I'm with you, baby, I lose track of time
- You Are - (4:09) - 1,462 plays
- Floatin' - (5:13) - 786 plays
- I Still Have You - (4:07) - 701 plays
- Infectious - (3:56) - 759 plays
- My Love Is All I Have - (3:35) - 808 plays