17 Shouts - 49,950 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with the name of Charlie May. 1. As the architect behind many of the stylistic blueprint shifts in dance since the early heady days of acid house, Charlie May knows a thing or two about what makes a dance floor tick. One half of revered progressive house pioneers Spooky; the engineer and producer of many of Sasha’s biggest singles and albums; highly respected solo producer in his own right, May has remained at the vivacious beating heart of house since the early ’90s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Midnight - (2:47) - 397 plays
- Midnight (Adam Parker Vocal Sample) - (2:45) - 216 plays
- Midnight (Extended Mix) - (5:20) - 157 plays
- Seal Clubbing (Sasha Remix) - (6:02) - 152 plays
- Seal Clubbing - Sasha Remix - (6:01) - 91 plays
- Vorab - (2:27) - 95 plays
- Moonlight in Vermont - (3:03) - 37 plays
- Summertime - (4:58) - 27 plays
- Black Coffee - (6:14) - 27 plays
- My One and Only Love - (2:50) - 27 plays