11 Shouts - 172,092 Scrobbles
"I know people think, 'Oh great, another guy with an acoustic guitar,'" says Charlie Mars. "What I really want is to say to them, 'Not so quick. Just one minute. That's not what this is.'" Charlie Mars has been a journeyman artist with all the ups and downs that entails, from major label releases and high profile gigs opening for the likes of REM, KT Tunstall, Citizen Cope, Steve Earle, among others, from uncertainty to redemption.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- How I Roll - (3:23) - 1,736 plays
- I Do I Do - (4:08) - 1,137 plays
- Cry Cry Cry - (3:10) - 497 plays
- Listen to the Darkside - (3:31) - 583 plays
- Let the Meter Run - (3:39) - 282 plays
- Nothing But the Rain - (4:05) - 233 plays
- The Money - (2:41) - 340 plays
- Gather The Horses - (4:11) - 224 plays
- Blackberry Light - (3:39) - 151 plays
- Sometimes the Sky - (3:32) - 153 plays