11 Shouts - 169,312 Scrobbles
"I know people think, 'Oh great, another guy with an acoustic guitar,'" says Charlie Mars. "What I really want is to say to them, 'Not so quick. Just one minute. That's not what this is.'" Charlie Mars has been a journeyman artist with all the ups and downs that entails, from major label releases and high profile gigs opening for the likes of REM, KT Tunstall, Citizen Cope, Steve Earle, among others, from uncertainty to redemption.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- How I Roll - (3:23) - 1,907 plays
- I Do I Do - (4:08) - 1,233 plays
- Listen to the Darkside - (3:31) - 613 plays
- Cry Cry Cry - (3:10) - 326 plays
- Let the Meter Run - (3:39) - 358 plays
- Nothing But the Rain - (4:05) - 272 plays
- Gather The Horses - (4:11) - 293 plays
- The Money - (2:41) - 379 plays
- Blackberry Light - (3:39) - 177 plays
- Sometimes the Sky - (3:32) - 181 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online