11 Shouts - 172,365 Scrobbles
"I know people think, 'Oh great, another guy with an acoustic guitar,'" says Charlie Mars. "What I really want is to say to them, 'Not so quick. Just one minute. That's not what this is.'" Charlie Mars has been a journeyman artist with all the ups and downs that entails, from major label releases and high profile gigs opening for the likes of REM, KT Tunstall, Citizen Cope, Steve Earle, among others, from uncertainty to redemption.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- How I Roll - (3:23) - 1,793 plays
- I Do I Do - (4:08) - 1,148 plays
- Cry Cry Cry - (3:10) - 432 plays
- Listen to the Darkside - (3:31) - 578 plays
- Let the Meter Run - (3:39) - 325 plays
- Nothing But the Rain - (4:05) - 245 plays
- The Money - (2:41) - 370 plays
- Gather The Horses - (4:11) - 263 plays
- Blackberry Light - (3:39) - 157 plays
- Sometimes the Sky - (3:32) - 164 plays