11 Shouts - 169,063 Scrobbles
"I know people think, 'Oh great, another guy with an acoustic guitar,'" says Charlie Mars. "What I really want is to say to them, 'Not so quick. Just one minute. That's not what this is.'" Charlie Mars has been a journeyman artist with all the ups and downs that entails, from major label releases and high profile gigs opening for the likes of REM, KT Tunstall, Citizen Cope, Steve Earle, among others, from uncertainty to redemption.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- How I Roll - (3:23) - 2,197 plays
- I Do I Do - (4:08) - 1,250 plays
- Listen to the Darkside - (3:31) - 715 plays
- Let the Meter Run - (3:39) - 475 plays
- Nothing But the Rain - (4:05) - 381 plays
- Gather The Horses - (4:11) - 371 plays
- Blackberry Light - (3:39) - 214 plays
- Sometimes the Sky - (3:32) - 229 plays
- The Money - (2:41) - 315 plays
- Listen To The Dark Side - (3:36) - 200 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online