11 Shouts - 165,002 Scrobbles
"I know people think, 'Oh great, another guy with an acoustic guitar,'" says Charlie Mars. "What I really want is to say to them, 'Not so quick. Just one minute. That's not what this is.'" Charlie Mars has been a journeyman artist with all the ups and downs that entails, from major label releases and high profile gigs opening for the likes of REM, KT Tunstall, Citizen Cope, Steve Earle, among others, from uncertainty to redemption.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- How I Roll - (3:23) - 2,479 plays
- I Do I Do - (4:08) - 1,250 plays
- Listen to the Darkside - (3:31) - 723 plays
- Let the Meter Run - (3:39) - 533 plays
- Nothing But the Rain - (4:05) - 433 plays
- Gather The Horses - (4:11) - 442 plays
- Blackberry Light - (3:39) - 227 plays
- Sometimes the Sky - (3:32) - 275 plays
- Listen To The Dark Side - (3:36) - 194 plays
- Pacific Oceans - (4:31) - 152 plays