11 Shouts - 154,369 Scrobbles
"I know people think, 'Oh great, another guy with an acoustic guitar,'" says Charlie Mars. "What I really want is to say to them, 'Not so quick. Just one minute. That's not what this is.'" Charlie Mars has been a journeyman artist with all the ups and downs that entails, from major label releases and high profile gigs opening for the likes of REM, KT Tunstall, Citizen Cope, Steve Earle, among others, from uncertainty to redemption.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- How I Roll - (3:23) - 3,313 plays
- I Do I Do - (4:08) - 1,913 plays
- Listen to the Darkside - (3:31) - 1,418 plays
- Let the Meter Run - (3:39) - 963 plays
- Gather The Horses - (4:11) - 677 plays
- Nothing But the Rain - (4:05) - 883 plays
- Sometimes the Sky - (3:32) - 643 plays
- Blackberry Light - (3:39) - 527 plays
- Listen To The Dark Side - (3:36) - 421 plays
- Meet Me By The Backdoor - (4:04) - 238 plays