11 Shouts - 165,300 Scrobbles
"I know people think, 'Oh great, another guy with an acoustic guitar,'" says Charlie Mars. "What I really want is to say to them, 'Not so quick. Just one minute. That's not what this is.'" Charlie Mars has been a journeyman artist with all the ups and downs that entails, from major label releases and high profile gigs opening for the likes of REM, KT Tunstall, Citizen Cope, Steve Earle, among others, from uncertainty to redemption.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- How I Roll - (3:23) - 2,609 plays
- I Do I Do - (4:08) - 1,322 plays
- Listen to the Darkside - (3:31) - 735 plays
- Let the Meter Run - (3:39) - 550 plays
- Nothing But the Rain - (4:05) - 515 plays
- Gather The Horses - (4:11) - 476 plays
- Sometimes the Sky - (3:32) - 290 plays
- Blackberry Light - (3:39) - 239 plays
- Listen To The Dark Side - (3:36) - 212 plays
- Pacific Oceans - (4:31) - 162 plays