11 Shouts - 167,738 Scrobbles
"I know people think, 'Oh great, another guy with an acoustic guitar,'" says Charlie Mars. "What I really want is to say to them, 'Not so quick. Just one minute. That's not what this is.'" Charlie Mars has been a journeyman artist with all the ups and downs that entails, from major label releases and high profile gigs opening for the likes of REM, KT Tunstall, Citizen Cope, Steve Earle, among others, from uncertainty to redemption.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- How I Roll - (3:23) - 2,355 plays
- I Do I Do - (4:08) - 1,251 plays
- Listen to the Darkside - (3:31) - 719 plays
- Nothing But the Rain - (4:05) - 402 plays
- Let the Meter Run - (3:39) - 501 plays
- Gather The Horses - (4:11) - 390 plays
- Sometimes the Sky - (3:32) - 237 plays
- Blackberry Light - (3:39) - 215 plays
- Listen To The Dark Side - (3:36) - 189 plays
- Back of the Room - (4:47) - 153 plays