Charlie Hunter Trio
12 Shouts - 263,894 Scrobbles
Now together for over five years, having toured the world (and beyond), the Charlie Hunter Trio follows up 2003's Friends Seen and Unseen with Copperopolis. The album features the same three guys, but it's different in one big way: it rocks. Literally. "I was just feeling rocky, I guess," says the band leader. The addition of John Ellis' playing on both the Wurlitzer and the melodica opened up a lot of space for Charlie to simply shred. This is the album that fans (and ropeadope) have been calling on for years. Pop it in, turn it up, and rock it out. You shall see.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Greasy Granny - (4:56) - 454 plays
- Come As You Are - (6:10) - 344 plays
- Bullethead - (5:33) - 256 plays
- Fistful of Haggis - (6:46) - 152 plays
- Wornell's Yorkies - (4:00) - 129 plays
- Elbo Room - (5:58) - 102 plays
- One for the Kelpers - (6:30) - 160 plays
- Bing, bing, bing, bing - (7:57) - 114 plays
- Squiddlesticks - (4:06) - 79 plays
- Scrabbling for Purchase - (4:49) - 84 plays