46 Shouts - 63,344 Scrobbles
Charli "Chuck B. More" Baltimore (born Tiffany Lane on August 16, 1974 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) is a Grammy nominated female rapper who came about in the mid to late 90's and is mostly known for her relationship with The Notorious B.I.G.. She was born to a German father and an African American mother but mainly raised by her elder half-sister, Yolanda. After graduating from Pierce College, becoming a certified paralegal, and having two daughters, India and Sianni, Charli met The Notorious B.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Money - (3:43) - 384 plays
- Everybody Wanna Know - (4:10) - 235 plays
- Down 4 U - (5:13) - 158 plays
- Feel It - (3:58) - 90 plays
Ja Rule, Vita, Charlie Baltimore, Ashanti...
Fat Joe, All Murder Inc...
Irv Gotti, Chris, TNT...
- All Lies - (4:03) - 52 plays
- They - (3:43) - 27 plays
- Rated M - (2:50) - 28 plays
- Machine Gun - (4:05) - 24 plays
- Angel's Dust - (2:07) - 20 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations