24 Shouts - 1,181,637 Scrobbles
Charles Trenet (May 18, 1913, Narbonne, France – February 19, 2001, Créteil, France) was a French singer and songwriter, most famous for his recordings from the late 1930s through the mid-1950s, though his career continued through the 1990s. In an era in which it was exceptional for a singer to write his or her own material, Trenet wrote prolifically and preferred to record his own songs. Some of his best known songs include "Boum...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La mer - (3:54) - 17,900 plays
- Douce France - (3:11) - 4,530 plays
- Boum! - (2:32) - 2,165 plays
- Je chante - (2:47) - 1,865 plays
- Que Reste-t-il De Nos Amours - (3:11) - 1,868 plays
- Menilmontant - (3:18) - 1,091 plays
- Y'a D'la Joie - (2:31) - 1,215 plays
- Boum - (2:30) - 1,138 plays
- Verlaine - (3:28) - 957 plays
- La Romance De Paris - (2:48) - 771 plays