27 Shouts - 1,255,254 Scrobbles
Charles Trenet (May 18, 1913, Narbonne, France – February 19, 2001, Créteil, France) was a French singer and songwriter, most famous for his recordings from the late 1930s through the mid-1950s, though his career continued through the 1990s. In an era in which it was exceptional for a singer to write his or her own material, Trenet wrote prolifically and preferred to record his own songs. Some of his best known songs include "Boum...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La mer - (3:21) - 16,010 plays
- Douce France - (3:11) - 4,261 plays
- Boum! - (2:35) - 1,715 plays
- Je chante - (2:48) - 1,378 plays
- Menilmontant - (3:18) - 1,159 plays
- Que Reste-t-il De Nos Amours - (3:11) - 1,277 plays
- Y'a D'la Joie - (2:31) - 1,105 plays
- Boum - (2:30) - 1,127 plays
- La Romance De Paris - (2:50) - 787 plays
- Le soleil et la lune - (2:26) - 791 plays