22 Shouts - 1,071,794 Scrobbles
Charles Trenet (May 18, 1913, Narbonne, France – February 19, 2001, Créteil, France) was a French singer and songwriter, most famous for his recordings from the late 1930s through the mid-1950s, though his career continued through the 1990s. In an era in which it was exceptional for a singer to write his or her own material, Trenet wrote prolifically and preferred to record his own songs. Some of his best known songs include "Boum...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLa mer
Qu'on voit danser le long des golfes clairs
A des reflets d'argent
Des reflets changeants
- Douce France - (3:11) - 4,809 plays
- Boum! - (2:32) - 3,143 plays
- LyricsJe chante !
Je chante soir et matin,
Je chante sur mon chemin
Je chante, je vais de ferme en chateau
Je chante pour du pain je chante pour de l'eau
- Que Reste-t-il De Nos Amours - (3:16) - 2,180 plays
- Y'a D'la Joie - (2:31) - 1,275 plays
- Boum - (2:33) - 1,484 plays
- Le soleil et la lune - (2:27) - 1,191 plays
- La Romance De Paris - (2:50) - 884 plays
- Verlaine - (3:14) - 994 plays