Charles Lloyd Quartet
4 Shouts - 65,471 Scrobbles
Charles Lloyd (born March 15, 1938) is an American jazz musician. Though he primarily plays tenor saxophone and flute, he has also occasionally recorded on alto saxophone and more exotic reed instruments. Lloyd's saxophone playing is often characterized as an individualized, lighter-toned variant of John Coltrane's style. His best known composition is "Forest Flower". Lloyd was born in Memphis, Tennessee.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Autumn Sequence - (12:00) - 157 plays
- Dream Weaver: Meditation, Dervish Dance - (11:35) - 123 plays
- Love Ship - (5:58) - 102 plays
- Sombrero Sam - (2:30) - 312 plays
- Go Down Moses - (6:00) - 98 plays
- The Water Is Wide - (7:20) - 106 plays
- Caroline, No - (4:03) - 102 plays
- Little Wahid's Day - (6:27) - 57 plays
- Desolation Sound - (6:02) - 113 plays
- Mirror - (6:43) - 81 plays