Charles Lloyd Quartet
4 Shouts - 63,770 Scrobbles
Charles Lloyd (born March 15, 1938) is an American jazz musician. Though he primarily plays tenor saxophone and flute, he has also occasionally recorded on alto saxophone and more exotic reed instruments. Lloyd's saxophone playing is often characterized as an individualized, lighter-toned variant of John Coltrane's style. His best known composition is "Forest Flower". Lloyd was born in Memphis, Tennessee.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Autumn Sequence - (12:00) - 180 plays
- Dream Weaver: Meditation, Dervish Dance - (11:35) - 188 plays
- Sombrero Sam - (2:30) - 227 plays
- Love Ship - (5:58) - 152 plays
- Bird Flight - (9:11) - 129 plays
- Desolation Sound - (6:02) - 130 plays
- The Water Is Wide - (7:20) - 100 plays
- Caroline, No - (4:03) - 112 plays
- Go Down Moses - (6:00) - 95 plays
- Monk's Mood - (5:01) - 109 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online