Charles Lloyd Quartet
4 Shouts - 65,620 Scrobbles
Charles Lloyd (born March 15, 1938) is an American jazz musician. Though he primarily plays tenor saxophone and flute, he has also occasionally recorded on alto saxophone and more exotic reed instruments. Lloyd's saxophone playing is often characterized as an individualized, lighter-toned variant of John Coltrane's style. His best known composition is "Forest Flower". Lloyd was born in Memphis, Tennessee.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Autumn Sequence - (12:00) - 145 plays
- Dream Weaver: Meditation, Dervish Dance - (11:35) - 118 plays
- Sombrero Sam - (2:30) - 346 plays
- Love Ship - (5:58) - 96 plays
- Go Down Moses - (6:00) - 99 plays
- The Water Is Wide - (7:20) - 112 plays
- Caroline, No - (4:03) - 109 plays
- La Llorona - (5:35) - 76 plays
- Desolation Sound - (6:02) - 107 plays
- Monk's Mood - (5:01) - 91 plays