Charles Lloyd Quartet
4 Shouts - 64,176 Scrobbles
Charles Lloyd (born March 15, 1938) is an American jazz musician. Though he primarily plays tenor saxophone and flute, he has also occasionally recorded on alto saxophone and more exotic reed instruments. Lloyd's saxophone playing is often characterized as an individualized, lighter-toned variant of John Coltrane's style. His best known composition is "Forest Flower". Lloyd was born in Memphis, Tennessee.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Autumn Sequence - (12:00) - 156 plays
- Dream Weaver: Meditation, Dervish Dance - (11:35) - 128 plays
- Love Ship - (5:58) - 108 plays
- Sombrero Sam - (2:30) - 273 plays
- The Water Is Wide - (7:20) - 109 plays
- Go Down Moses - (6:00) - 115 plays
- Caroline, No - (4:03) - 108 plays
- Desolation Sound - (6:02) - 122 plays
- La Llorona - (5:35) - 92 plays
- Little Wahid's Day - (6:27) - 64 plays