Charles Lloyd Quartet
4 Shouts - 53,861 Scrobbles
Charles Lloyd (born March 15, 1938) is an American jazz musician. Though he primarily plays tenor saxophone and flute, he has also occasionally recorded on alto saxophone and more exotic reed instruments. Lloyd's saxophone playing is often characterized as an individualized, lighter-toned variant of John Coltrane's style. His best known composition is "Forest Flower". Lloyd was born in Memphis, Tennessee.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sombrero Sam - (2:30) - 219 plays
- Desolation Sound - (6:02) - 139 plays
- Autumn Sequence - (12:00) - 79 plays
- Go Down Moses - (6:00) - 124 plays
- The Water Is Wide - (7:20) - 140 plays
- I Fall in Love Too Easily - (5:01) - 114 plays
- Monk's Mood - (5:01) - 113 plays
- Caroline, No - (4:03) - 113 plays
- La Llorona - (5:35) - 89 plays
- Mirror - (6:43) - 84 plays