Charles Lloyd Quartet
4 Shouts - 60,096 Scrobbles
Charles Lloyd (born March 15, 1938) is an American jazz musician. Though he primarily plays tenor saxophone and flute, he has also occasionally recorded on alto saxophone and more exotic reed instruments. Lloyd's saxophone playing is often characterized as an individualized, lighter-toned variant of John Coltrane's style. His best known composition is "Forest Flower". Lloyd was born in Memphis, Tennessee.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sombrero Sam - (2:30) - 148 plays
- Autumn Sequence - (12:00) - 114 plays
- The Water Is Wide - (7:20) - 157 plays
- Go Down Moses - (6:00) - 172 plays
- Caroline, No - (4:03) - 123 plays
- Monk's Mood - (5:01) - 129 plays
- Dream Weaver: Meditation, Dervish Dance - (11:35) - 93 plays
- Love Ship - (5:58) - 84 plays
- Desolation Sound - (6:02) - 143 plays
- La Llorona - (5:35) - 101 plays