Charles Lloyd Quartet
4 Shouts - 50,565 Scrobbles
Charles Lloyd (born March 15, 1938) is an American jazz musician. Though he primarily plays tenor saxophone and flute, he has also occasionally recorded on alto saxophone and more exotic reed instruments. Lloyd's saxophone playing is often characterized as an individualized, lighter-toned variant of John Coltrane's style. His best known composition is "Forest Flower". Lloyd was born in Memphis, Tennessee.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sombrero Sam - (2:30) - 303 plays
- Desolation Sound - (6:02) - 220 plays
- I Fall in Love Too Easily - (5:01) - 211 plays
- Monk's Mood - (5:01) - 208 plays
- Go Down Moses - (6:00) - 192 plays
- Autumn Sequence - (12:00) - 118 plays
- Caroline, No - (4:03) - 186 plays
- Mirror - (6:43) - 150 plays
- The Water Is Wide - (7:20) - 169 plays
- Ruby, My Dear - (5:26) - 127 plays