Charles Lloyd Quartet
4 Shouts - 56,029 Scrobbles
Charles Lloyd (born March 15, 1938) is an American jazz musician. Though he primarily plays tenor saxophone and flute, he has also occasionally recorded on alto saxophone and more exotic reed instruments. Lloyd's saxophone playing is often characterized as an individualized, lighter-toned variant of John Coltrane's style. His best known composition is "Forest Flower". Lloyd was born in Memphis, Tennessee.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sombrero Sam - (2:30) - 117 plays
- Monk's Mood - (5:01) - 134 plays
- Caroline, No - (4:03) - 127 plays
- Desolation Sound - (6:02) - 148 plays
- Go Down Moses - (6:00) - 101 plays
- Autumn Sequence - (12:00) - 81 plays
- The Water Is Wide - (7:20) - 130 plays
- I Fall in Love Too Easily - (5:01) - 88 plays
- La Llorona - (5:35) - 87 plays
- Mirror - (6:43) - 86 plays