Charles Lloyd Quartet
4 Shouts - 58,410 Scrobbles
Charles Lloyd (born March 15, 1938) is an American jazz musician. Though he primarily plays tenor saxophone and flute, he has also occasionally recorded on alto saxophone and more exotic reed instruments. Lloyd's saxophone playing is often characterized as an individualized, lighter-toned variant of John Coltrane's style. His best known composition is "Forest Flower". Lloyd was born in Memphis, Tennessee.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Monk's Mood - (5:01) - 147 plays
- Go Down Moses - (6:00) - 169 plays
- Sombrero Sam - (2:30) - 113 plays
- The Water Is Wide - (7:20) - 163 plays
- Caroline, No - (4:03) - 136 plays
- Desolation Sound - (6:02) - 159 plays
- Autumn Sequence - (12:00) - 86 plays
- La Llorona - (5:35) - 108 plays
- Mirror - (6:43) - 93 plays
- I Fall in Love Too Easily - (5:01) - 110 plays