3 Shouts - 4,093 Scrobbles
Early Life: The youngest of six siblings, Charles William Grigsby, Jr. was born in Oberlin, Ohio. His life as a performer goes back to childhood: His entire family being musically inclined, helped fuel his passion for song. As a teenager, Charles would use two cassette recorders to lay down multiple tracks of his own voice, harmonizing to the songs he memorized. Constantly looking to hone his skills, he would find "pick up" jam sessions with anyone willing to play and sing. In high school, he joined the school choir to aid in his study of singing mechanics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations