20 Shouts - 58,890 Scrobbles
Charles Caldwell (born 1943; died 2003) was a musician from Mississippi, known for a raw and fiery brand of electric country blues. Caldwell was a lifelong resident of the hill country around Coffeeville, Mississippi. He spent most of his adult life working at an industrial plant in Grenada, Mississippi that manufactured heating and cooling equipment. His public performances were limited to stints at parties and local juke joints. Although Caldwell had begun playing the blues as a teenager, his repertoire remained unrecorded until 2002, when he met Fat Possum Records boss Matthew Johnson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hadn't I Been Good To You - (4:09) - 483 plays
- I Know I Done You Wrong - (2:47) - 263 plays
- I'll Do Anything You Say - (2:56) - 304 plays
- Old Buck - (3:39) - 224 plays
- Down The Road Of Love - (3:01) - 231 plays
- I Got Something To Tell You - (4:11) - 221 plays
- Alone For a Long Time - (4:00) - 175 plays
- Movin' Out Movin' In - (3:58) - 153 plays
- Same Man - (5:15) - 193 plays
- Remember Me - (3:21) - 158 plays