20 Shouts - 58,131 Scrobbles
Charles Caldwell (born 1943; died 2003) was a musician from Mississippi, known for a raw and fiery brand of electric country blues. Caldwell was a lifelong resident of the hill country around Coffeeville, Mississippi. He spent most of his adult life working at an industrial plant in Grenada, Mississippi that manufactured heating and cooling equipment. His public performances were limited to stints at parties and local juke joints. Although Caldwell had begun playing the blues as a teenager, his repertoire remained unrecorded until 2002, when he met Fat Possum Records boss Matthew Johnson.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hadn't I Been Good To You - (4:09) - 468 plays
- I Know I Done You Wrong - (2:47) - 277 plays
- Old Buck - (3:39) - 256 plays
- Down The Road Of Love - (3:01) - 252 plays
- I'll Do Anything You Say - (2:56) - 261 plays
- I Got Something To Tell You - (4:11) - 239 plays
- Alone For a Long Time - (4:00) - 202 plays
- Same Man - (5:15) - 204 plays
- Remember Me - (3:21) - 188 plays
- Movin' Out Movin' In - (3:58) - 183 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online