131 Shouts - 355,262 Scrobbles
Charles Bukowski (August 16, 1920 – March 9, 1994), was a Los Angeles poet and novelist often mistakenly associated with Beat Generation writers because of alleged similarities of style and attitude. Bukowski's writing was heavily influenced by the geography and atmosphere of his home city of Los Angeles. He wrote more than fifty books and countless smaller pieces. He is often mentioned as an influence by contemporary authors and his style is frequently imitated.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Secret of My Endurance - (2:17) - 198 plays
- bluebird - (1:11) - 264 plays
- Friendly Advice to a Lot of Young Men - (1:05) - 301 plays
- Jam - Live - (2:30) - 104 plays
- Hustle - (3:22) - 94 plays
- I Am a Reasonable Man - Live - (4:16) - 98 plays
- The Genius of the Crowd - (3:57) - 139 plays
- Eating the Father - Live - (1:48) - 79 plays
- Charles Reporting - (3:00) - 89 plays
- Trouble - Live - (2:15) - 76 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online