131 Shouts - 350,098 Scrobbles
Charles Bukowski (August 16, 1920 – March 9, 1994), was a Los Angeles poet and novelist often mistakenly associated with Beat Generation writers because of alleged similarities of style and attitude. Bukowski's writing was heavily influenced by the geography and atmosphere of his home city of Los Angeles. He wrote more than fifty books and countless smaller pieces. He is often mentioned as an influence by contemporary authors and his style is frequently imitated.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Secret of My Endurance - (2:17) - 188 plays
- bluebird - (1:11) - 319 plays
- I Am a Reasonable Man - Live - (4:16) - 102 plays
- The Genius of the Crowd - (3:57) - 130 plays
- Friendly Advice to a Lot of Young Men - 276 plays
- Jam - Live - (2:30) - 87 plays
- Hustle - (3:22) - 90 plays
- Charles Reporting - (3:00) - 102 plays
- Trouble - Live - (2:15) - 82 plays
- Finish - (4:23) - 104 plays