128 Shouts - 334,740 Scrobbles
Charles Bukowski (August 16, 1920 – March 9, 1994), was a Los Angeles poet and novelist often mistakenly associated with Beat Generation writers because of alleged similarities of style and attitude. Bukowski's writing was heavily influenced by the geography and atmosphere of his home city of Los Angeles. He wrote more than fifty books and countless smaller pieces. He is often mentioned as an influence by contemporary authors and his style is frequently imitated.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Last Days of the Suicide Kid - (2:47) - 315 plays
- The Secret of My Endurance - (2:17) - 159 plays
- I Am a Reasonable Man - Live - (4:16) - 159 plays
- Jam - Live - (2:30) - 140 plays
- Trouble - Live - (2:15) - 123 plays
- The Secret of My Endurance - Live - (2:25) - 123 plays
- Competition - LIve - (2:07) - 97 plays
- The Genius of the Crowd - (3:57) - 149 plays
- Charles Reporting - (3:00) - 113 plays
- Finish - (4:23) - 130 plays