128 Shouts - 332,909 Scrobbles
Charles Bukowski (August 16, 1920 – March 9, 1994), was a Los Angeles poet and novelist often mistakenly associated with Beat Generation writers because of alleged similarities of style and attitude. Bukowski's writing was heavily influenced by the geography and atmosphere of his home city of Los Angeles. He wrote more than fifty books and countless smaller pieces. He is often mentioned as an influence by contemporary authors and his style is frequently imitated.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Last Days of the Suicide Kid - (2:47) - 301 plays
- The Secret of My Endurance - (2:17) - 160 plays
- I Am a Reasonable Man - Live - (4:16) - 168 plays
- Jam - Live - (2:30) - 144 plays
- Trouble - Live - (2:15) - 127 plays
- The Secret of My Endurance - Live - (2:25) - 135 plays
- Competition - LIve - (2:07) - 102 plays
- Eating the Father - Live - (1:48) - 97 plays
- The Last Days Of The Suicide Kid - (2:51) - 161 plays
- Finish - (4:23) - 133 plays