129 Shouts - 341,435 Scrobbles
Charles Bukowski (August 16, 1920 – March 9, 1994), was a Los Angeles poet and novelist often mistakenly associated with Beat Generation writers because of alleged similarities of style and attitude. Bukowski's writing was heavily influenced by the geography and atmosphere of his home city of Los Angeles. He wrote more than fifty books and countless smaller pieces. He is often mentioned as an influence by contemporary authors and his style is frequently imitated.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Last Days of the Suicide Kid - (2:47) - 249 plays
- The Secret of My Endurance - (2:17) - 182 plays
- bluebird - (1:11) - 249 plays
- Jam - Live - (2:30) - 110 plays
- Friendly Advice to a Lot of Young Men - 348 plays
- Charles Reporting - (3:00) - 128 plays
- I Am a Reasonable Man - Live - (4:16) - 120 plays
- Finish - (4:23) - 126 plays
- Freedom - (3:30) - 114 plays
- Trouble - Live - (2:15) - 111 plays