131 Shouts - 347,913 Scrobbles
Charles Bukowski (August 16, 1920 – March 9, 1994), was a Los Angeles poet and novelist often mistakenly associated with Beat Generation writers because of alleged similarities of style and attitude. Bukowski's writing was heavily influenced by the geography and atmosphere of his home city of Los Angeles. He wrote more than fifty books and countless smaller pieces. He is often mentioned as an influence by contemporary authors and his style is frequently imitated.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Secret of My Endurance - (2:17) - 191 plays
- bluebird - (1:11) - 278 plays
- I Am a Reasonable Man - Live - (4:16) - 99 plays
- Friendly Advice to a Lot of Young Men - 290 plays
- Last Days of the Suicide Kid - (2:47) - 99 plays
- Hustle - (3:22) - 84 plays
- Jam - Live - (2:30) - 88 plays
- The Genius of the Crowd - (3:57) - 107 plays
- Charles Reporting - (3:00) - 101 plays
- Trouble - Live - (2:15) - 87 plays