644 Shouts - 2,410,279 Scrobbles
Charles Bronson was a hardcore band from Dekalb, Illinois, noted for the use of film/TV samples as post-modern meta-commentary within the structure of their music. The eponymous self-referencing sample comes from Gary Oldman's character in True Romance. They played fast and heavy thrash and hardcore along with contemporaries such as MK-Ultra and Social Coma. Their two-disc discography, entitled Complete Discocrappy, was released on Youth Attack Recordings/625 Thrashcore in 2000. Members went on to be in bands like Holy Molar, Das Oath, and Ruination.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Marriage Can Suck It - (0:37) - 1,431 plays
- Deaf and Dumb - (0:33) - 1,593 plays
- xDumbfucksx - (0:36) - 1,081 plays
- Youth Attack! - (0:36) - 1,130 plays
- Red and Green Make Yellow - (0:34) - 953 plays
- Obligatory Jock Slaughter Song - (0:51) - 854 plays
- Standing in Front of Bulldog Records - (0:52) - 917 plays
- I'm Sick of Feminists - (0:33) - 735 plays
- Why Do You Bother? - (0:37) - 867 plays
- Close Encounters of the Nerd Kind - (0:47) - 784 plays