78 Shouts - 89,661 Scrobbles
Charlemagne Palestine (born Charles Martin or Chaim Moshe Tzadik Palestine 15 August 1945 or 1947, in Brooklyn, New York) is a visual artist, composer and performer in the minimalist movement of the 60's and 70's (along with Philip Glass, Steve Reich and Terry Riley). He disappeared from the music scene in the late 70's and didn't return until the early 90's.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Strumming Music - (52:21) - 419 plays
- Seven Organism Study - (7:53) - 138 plays
- Schlingen-Blängen - (71:38) - 125 plays
- Duo C/Z #1 - (18:31) - 90 plays
- Ssingggg Sschlllingg Sshpppingg - (51:21) - 94 plays
- Two Fifths - (18:44) - 90 plays
- Super high tones - (7:40) - 67 plays
- an aural symbiotic mystery - (51:32) - 69 plays
- Sliding Fifths - (16:20) - 79 plays
- Strumming for Bosendorfer Piano - (52:08) - 57 plays