75 Shouts - 87,965 Scrobbles
Charlemagne Palestine (born Charles Martin or Chaim Moshe Tzadik Palestine 15 August 1945 or 1947, in Brooklyn, New York) is a visual artist, composer and performer in the minimalist movement of the 60's and 70's (along with Philip Glass, Steve Reich and Terry Riley). He disappeared from the music scene in the late 70's and didn't return until the early 90's.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Strumming Music - (52:21) - 410 plays
- Seven Organism Study - (7:53) - 150 plays
- Schlingen-Blängen - (71:38) - 93 plays
- Two Fifths - (18:44) - 81 plays
- Super high tones - (7:40) - 67 plays
- Strumming for Bosendorfer Piano - (52:08) - 75 plays
- Sliding Fifths - (16:20) - 77 plays
- Duo C/Z #1 - (18:31) - 58 plays
- Tritone octave 5 - (7:28) - 52 plays
- Sine Wave Study - (3:47) - 48 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online