23 Shouts - 226,887 Scrobbles
Rosalino "Chalino" Sánchez (August 30, 1960 – May 16, 1992) was a Mexican singer and songwriter. Born and raised in a poor family on a ranch called "Las Flechas", Badiraguato, Sinaloa, Mexico. His father was Santos Sánchez and his mother Sannorina Felix. He had seven siblings: Armando, Lázaro, Régulo, Lucas, Espiridión (El Indio), Francisco, and Juana. From an early age Chalino experienced tragedies and poverty. When he was six years old his father died, throwing his family into turmoil.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nieves De Enero - (3:49) - 894 plays
- Alma Enamorada - (2:51) - 401 plays
- Florita Del Alma - (2:52) - 323 plays
- Prenda Del Alma - (3:24) - 325 plays
- Los Chismes - (3:06) - 281 plays
- Cuatro Espadas - (2:57) - 217 plays
- El Pavido Navido - (2:53) - 214 plays
- El Crimen De Culiacan - (3:40) - 176 plays
- Baraja De Oro Duo Lupillo Rivera - (3:33) - 110 plays
- Me Persigue Tu Sombra - (3:29) - 187 plays