2 Shouts - 34,422 Scrobbles
Chagall Guevara was an American rock band formed in 1989 by solo artist Steve Taylor, backed by other musicians from the Christian music scene in Nashville. This included guitarists Dave Perkins and Lynn Nichols (from the 1970s Phil Keaggy band), bassist Wade Jaynes, and drummer Mike Mead. The band was named after Communist revolutionary Che Guevara and painter Marc Chagall to imply the meaning "revolutionary art." The group formed in 1989, but broke up in early 1993.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tale o' the Twister - (3:19) - 219 plays
- Escher's World - (4:14) - 103 plays
- Violent Blue - (4:01) - 84 plays
- Murder In The Big House - (3:48) - 77 plays
- If It All Comes True - (3:35) - 92 plays
- I Need Somebody - (3:33) - 79 plays
- Treasure of the Broken Land - (6:33) - 61 plays
- The Rub Of Love - (4:13) - 57 plays
- Love Is A Dead Language - (4:11) - 62 plays
- Play God - (3:43) - 55 plays